
The lyrics I chose for this project are, "This special dedication, I want to thank you for the fuel I felt so inspired by what people say to me. They said I couldn’t do it they said I’d either be dead or be a reefer head. Motivation for me was them telling me what I could not be, oh well, I’m so ambitious. no matter what the conditions, Forget the personal issues when you been what i been through, hey if you believe it, then you could conceive it. But I’m different, i can’t base what I’m going to be off what everybody isn’t, they don’t listen, just whispering behind my back,no vision, lack of ambition. Dear people, your probably somewhere near a stadium, I’m balling out of control. my type a dreams seem dumb they said wise up, how many guys a you see making it from here,the world don’t like us, is that not clear, alright." By Jay-Z
I want to thank you for the fuel I felt so inspired by what people say to me.
They said I couldn’t do it they said I’d either be dead or be a reefer head.
But I’m different, i can’t base what I’m going to be off what everybody isn’t.
My type a dreams seem dumb they said wise up. I’m balling out of control. how many guys a you see making it from here,the world don’t like us, is that not clear, alright.
Thank you for the fuel.
I chose these lyrics because I hear people talking, saying I'm not going to make it in anything I do. Who are they to judge somebody and say that? My family said don't let anyone ever say what you can't do or be, you just have to be true to yourself. I personally chose these lyrics because whatever I do I am determined and so ambitious to take care of business. No matter what the personal issues I've been through I said forget them. If I really believe it I can achieve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment