Thursday, December 10, 2009

Artist Statement

Adam X A.K.A Adam Dixon. I came into digital photography class not knowing too much. I was thinking, man I should of just took a regular art class but over the weeks and months I learned to like this class. And I’m glad I took this class because it’s pretty easy once you get the basic stuff down. I learned a lot about Photoshop and what it can do to your pictures.

Overall everything in my portfolio has a meaning to the pictures that you will look at. I feel pretty good about my portfolio, I think my most successful picture in the portfolio is my personal words. Because it describes me pretty good and what I go through almost everyday. All these words describe me and I feel good when people read my personal words.

There’s always improvement I can work on in this class. I think the most improvement is my ideas and how to be more artistic. I think I struggled the most with the social issues photos. I really didn’t know what to talk about or take pictures about at all. So that was my hardest project I had to do. Over the semester I have learned a lot, too much to write down. But the class is really fun and I encourage getting this class and having ms.cook!!!! She’s a really good teacher.

No comments: