Over the 2 months I learned a lot more about Photoshop and how to use it. At the beginning of the project I had no clue what to think of or to do. But over the 2 months I am pretty happy about what I did, even though my great ideas came and went I’m still happy of what I did. I was kind of surprised of what people thought of me on the outside. But it’s a good thing so I really didn’t worry about my outside of me quilt that much. I think my best quilt is the inside of me quilt. It’s pretty simple but has a great reflection of me and how I feel about football and the world.
I think my least favorite quilt was my cartoon one, It was a good ideal and everything and now that I look back it I really don’t like it to much because I felt I could of done a lot better job of constructing the picture. But my cartoon (outside of me quilt) was the quilt I struggled with the most. Visually I like all my quilts I believe that all my quilts have a good meaning to them. For example, my past quilt, I was a king when I was baby but I was dethroned by my little sisters when they were born. As you look at that one you can tell I had the royal blood in me.
Was I honest in all my quilts? Well for the most part yes. I really wasn’t true to myself on creating the cartoon. I mean it was a good ideal and all but I didn’t know what to about it. So I just thought of some ideas and let it be. But other than that I was true to all my other quilts.
When comparing my quilts there are a lot of differences in them. For example, my past and future quilt has no comparison at all. When I was a baby I was treated like a king and all not having to worry about nothing really. And in my future quilt I grew a lot over the years turning into the ambitious person I am today. Being the most active person in the family and all.
But overall I had fun, it was frustrating at times and wanted to give up Photoshop. But I have some great ideas on my quilts that nobody would have thought of. Even thought the quilts were very time consuming it was a learning curve for me in Photoshop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment