
On the blowout effect I used the iso and aperture features. I think this is the best way because the iso is the amount of light the camera lets in. In blowout, you can see that there is a lot of light that the camera lets in. So you can really get a bright picture in any kind of setting your in. Panning is basically when you turn the shutter speed up higher, and you follow the subject's movement with your camera. You can't take a regular picture without moving the camera and capturing the object or person that is moving. Also it allows the camera to focus more on the subject of the picture. Panning was kind of difficult because I had to mess with the settings and really didn't know how to mess with the settings and what not. So that probably was the most diffiuclt for me taking the picture of my partner.
No comments:
Post a Comment